History

1993

1993 Foundation of the Plenge building design and engineering office by the consultative engineer Dipl.-Ing. Rainer Plenge in Petershagen-Heimsen, Germany with two employees.

1997

grau1997 Introduction of the architect Dipl.-Ing. Jens Plenge as junior partner. The office changed name under its new, joint management to Plenge & Plenge and expanded to 14 employees.

2001

grau2001 Relocation to Jösser Weg 59 in 32469 Petershagen-Windheim, Germany. In an office space spanning four floors there were spacious office and meeting rooms, a records office and corresponding socials areas.

2007

grau2007 The office has been managed under the name Plenge & Plenge GmbH & Co. KG since 2007. Over 1400 building projects had been undertaken up to this point.

2011

grau2011 Our office has been certified in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 since 18.11.2011.

2015

grau2015 A total off 33 employees are now employed.

Philosophy

We see ourselves as a service provider for all areas of construction; we proficiently implement the desires of individual clients to the full extent, taking into account all directives. Our proficiency lies in the fact that we offer all the services required to implement a building project. Each building project can be completed quickly and cost-efficiently thanks to our teamwork between motivated employees with key skills in the different areas of the construction industry.